Dear Patients and Clients,
During this most trying and difficult time in our lives, we want you to know that we are thinking about you and hoping that you and your loved ones are well and continue to stay well.
Unfortunately, it has been recommended that we temporarily suspend dental and medi-spa services but hopefully this emergency closure will end soon. While it is disappointing to have to close our doors, our primary concern is for the health and well being of our patients, clients, and staff. We will update you as soon as more information is available from the state and local health departments.
We will still remain available for dental emergencies so please do NOT hesitate to call us and leave a message at 201-568-0606 or, if needed, you can always reach me at 800-283-8491
During your future visit to our office, we will maintain the same cleanliness and disinfecting practices that we have always followed in order to secure your health & safety as well as ours. We continue to comply with, and exceed, all CDC and OSHA protection recommendations.
- Surfaces are disinfected throughout the day in common areas
- All instruments are sterilized or disposed of accordingly after each use
- Treatment chairs & surrounding surfaces in the operatories are disinfected after each patient
When we re-open for business, in order to keep our patients and staff safe, we ask that, PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, you notify us if anyone you know has recently traveled out of the country or is currently ill.
We will also follow these ADDITIONAL policies until the risk has completely passed:
- We will implementing a no hand shaking policy
- Hand sanitizer will be provided prior to being seated for your treatment
- We will temporarily removing magazines and snacks from our waiting rooms to help prevent the spread of germs.
- We will ask that, unless necessary, you limit the people who accompany you to your appointment.
realize that some of these procedures may be an inconvenience, but it
is our goal to provide a clean and safe environment for you and your
We will keep you informed as to our re-opening but please remember we are always available to address any concerns you may have. Thank you for your understanding.
Dr. Bruce Freund & Staff