The Pro-Nox Nitrous Oxide Delivery System is a 50% Nitrous/50% Oxygen analgesic that helps to relieve the pain & anxiety patients experience during cosmetic procedures and other “in-office” procedures.
Benefits of Pro-Nox 50% O2 and 50% N2O Analgesia
- Safe and effective – used for decades
- Patient-administered – empowers the patient to respond to their pain & anxiety when they need it
- Quick onset– takes effect in seconds
- Short duration of effect – clears from body within minutes
- Can be used for the duration of any procedure where the patient has pain and anxiety
PRO-NOX IN DEPTH
How is the treatment administered?
Long used in dentistry but administered by the dentist, this new system allows the patient to administer as needed. Empowers the patient to respond to their pain & anxiety when they need it. The gas itself is tasteless, with a slightly fruity odor.
Are there any side effects?
Not recommended for patients already taking ben-zodiazapines or morphine due to possible adverse reactions. Other than that precaution, only mild dizziness or nausea have been reported in less than 5% of patients.